Project Assistant – Studentische Hilfskraft (m/w/d)
Location: ideally in Frankfurt a.M., but possible in all of Germany.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- 100% home office and flexible working hours.
- Opportunity for networking within the financial industry.
- Close cooperation in a small team.
- Working time of 5-10 hours per week.
- Maintaining our social media channels (including LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter).
- Supervision of our YouTube channel, with creation of short videos from our online events.
- Development of marketing strategies that successfully advertise and promote the work of the Institute.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Ongoing university studies (preferably but not necessarily in finance or law).
- Familiarity with iMovie/Final Cut Pro or any other video editing software.
- Knowledge in Canva Pro would be of advantage.
- Independent way of working, creativity.
- Communication and teamwork skills.
- Very good knowledge of English.